The Personal Information We Collect
Mindbodyness undertakes to collect your personal information only where it is necessary for the purposes of marketing our services and, where requested, for distributing emails, newsletters, licensing or updating our products, and responding to sales and technical queries.
Mindbodyness collects personal information when you complete one of the following actions:
- Order a service or product from Mindbodyness;
- Lodge a technical support query regarding Mindbodyness products or services;
- Participate in Mindbodyness promotional activities or surveys;
- Where you forward information to us in an email or as a hard copy document; and
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the law.
In most circumstances this information will be limited to the minimum required as determined by Mindbodyness. Usually, only your first name and email address are collected but the requirement may sometimes also include additional contact details, such as your full name, address, e-mail address and phone number. Where orders are made online using credit card details, information is securely transmitted in an encrypted format to a reputable payment processing agent acting on behalf of Mindbodyness.
How We Manage, Use and Protect Your Personal Information
Mindbodyness undertakes to take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected by us is accurate, up-to-date, complete and stored securely.
Mindbodyness may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Marketing Mindbodyness products;
- Fulfilling orders for Mindbodyness products;
- Updating Mindbodyness products;
- Responding to enquiries about Mindbodyness products; and
- Fulfilling all legal requirements of Mindbodyness with respect to your personal information.
Mindbodyness considers personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented to your personal information being provided to a third party;
- Where Mindbodyness is required by law to disclose your information; and
- Where Mindbodyness discloses personal information to the related or agents of Mindbodyness, such as a payments processor, as may be required to fulfil your requests.
When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes for which Mindbodyness uses it, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
Except in circumstances where access to your personal information may be denied by law, your personal information will be provided to you upon request sent to Mindbodyness.
If you have reason to believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not updated, Mindbodyness would greatly appreciate if you could you inform us of this or any other related error or oversight at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information regarding Mindbodyness’s collection, use and storage of your personal information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cookies allow your web browsing experience to be more relevant and more efficient. You may opt out of cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also do so through your browser settings. If you set your browser to not accept cookies from Mindbodyness or other web sites, some functions of these web sites may not be available.